Master in Integral Logistics: Operations and Supply Chain Management
Danos tu opinión detallada sobre el Máster Presencial Master in Integral Logistics: Operations and Supply Chain Management y comparte en facebook o twitter esta página y automáticamente pasarás a formar parte de los candidatos a llevarse los 500€ de la beca TopFormacion. No olvides decirnos que te pareció el temario del curso, el profesorado, la accesibilidad al equipo del centro para resolver tus dudas y, en el caso de los programas online, la calidad del campus virtual.
Para optar a la beca deberás acreditar que eres un ex-alumno de este programa.
El Master in Integral Logistics: Operations and Supply Chain Management es presencial en Barcelona.
We live in a globalized world where companies increasingly opt for centralization in their operations. In this environment, logistics, operations, purchasing, procurement and distribution of their products or services become an essential pillar of differentiation and customer service.
Moreover, Barcelona is configured as one of the main cities of Europe logistics, both its location and facilities and infrastructure operators and, therefore, by the number of companies in this sector.
- Executives and managers
- Directors and staff in specific departments which are described in the program
- Specialists or workers in the fields of logistics , supply chain , distribution, purchasing and supply or storage.
- Entrepreneurs and businessmen
INSA provides the possibility of internships during the delivery of the Master’s
a) Graduates who want to deepen and gain knowledge in the field of operations, logistics, purchasing and distribution.
b ) Professional, experienced entrepreneurs and business people who want to update and expand their vision and whether they have experience or if their purpose is to delve into these issues more deeply.
c ) Small and medium businesses looking for staff expertise in this area .
d ) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate Level or Higher Level in the areas of sales and marketing , administration, economics and finance, and others seeking a practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- Prepare and train executives, businessmen and entrepreneurs in a context of constant change.
- Train professionals in all areas of operations management with an innovative vision, to identify opportunities and successfully face the challenges of the market.
- Train professionals in the various fields covered by the program: global operations, supply chain, purchasing and procurement, storage and distribution.
- Operating Strategy
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Supply chain
- Final Project
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successfully testing and evaluation of the program as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students to obtain a Master in Integral Logistics: Operations and Supply Chain Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
Starting date: Consultar
Mode: Campus attendance
Timetables / Groups: Group1: Monday to Thursday 19h to 22h