Máster in Supply Chain Management - Full Time
Danos tu opinión detallada sobre el Máster Presencial Máster in Supply Chain Management - Full Time y comparte en facebook o twitter esta página y automáticamente pasarás a formar parte de los candidatos a llevarse los 500€ de la beca TopFormacion. No olvides decirnos que te pareció el temario del curso, el profesorado, la accesibilidad al equipo del centro para resolver tus dudas y, en el caso de los programas online, la calidad del campus virtual.
Para optar a la beca deberás acreditar que eres un ex-alumno de este programa.
... competitive economy, companies require to survive in the market, to make continuous improvements in levels of efficiency, productivity, quality and flexibility, maintaining and improving the level of service to customers. One of the most critical areas in companies that can help us to achieve these goals is the Operations and, particularly, Supply Chain Management End-to-End (from suppliers to customers). In this environment, that requires maximum cost efficiency and flexibility to unforeseen changes in demand, professional management of the supply chain becomes a vital competitive tool for companies to provide differential value to their customers, and to be profitable.
The in Master Supply Chain Management provides an overview of the supply chain with a multidisciplinary approach, and an optimal combination of content design and planning and implementation and management.
The Master in Supply Chain Management of EAE enables participants to successfully develop positions in the operations area, and provides the professional versatility needed to cope with guarantees in the areas of Purchasing, Planning, Production, Logistics and Distribution. It is a program designed to enhance your career to a maximum level of development.
Professional equipped to design, implement and maintain a strategic perspective of Operations Management and, in particular, logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Five reasons for taking EAE’s Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics:
1. EAE, certified school: EAE is certified by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) to provide school supply management programs.
2. Rankings: The best master the logistics area taught in Madrid and Barcelona, according to the ranking of the top 250 masters of “The World”; and is among the 80 best in the world in their area of expertise as Eduniversal.
3. Prepare for professional certification: The curriculum and teaching materials are designed for students who wish to successfully meet the Level 1 exam SCPRO.
4. The programme includes the development of the Logistics Plan throughout the Master and visits to companies specializing in Supply Chain Management, making it the most practical and comprehensive programme on offer.
5. Employability: Accordin to Randstad, employees with better prospects for 2015 are project managers, process engineers and specialists in supply chain management.
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their entry into the workplace. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the labour market.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistic degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfill the academic requirements established will obtain the degree from Rey Juan Carlos University.
In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the programme.
Perfil recomendado: University Degree. 1/2 years of working experience.
The Master in Supply Chain Management & Logistics is designed to achieve the following objectives:
1. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: Giving participants solid training in supply chain management, gaining deep insight into the latest trends and new developments in business management.
2. LEADERSHIP IN OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS: Heading an operations or logistics department in line with the latest developments in distribution, consumer and supplier networks, as well as new methods of managing our network and channel relations.
3. KEYS TO E-LOGISTICS: Gaining a command of the key factors in new business models based on e-commerce and insight into how they affect traditional systems of logistics management.
4. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES: Applying the latest developments in information technology to supply chain management in order to generate greater added value.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF EXECUTIVE SKILLS: Incentivizing the development and improvement of personal and executive skills, with the aim of enhancing the efficiency of decision-making and strengthening the capacity for the detection, analysis and resolution of problems.
Strategic management and Support functions to SMC
Business strategy and marketing & sales management
Planning Supply Chain: support functions and financial managemnt
Srategies, designs and trends in SCM
Planning strategies in Supply Chain
Simulation planning models in Supply Chain
Trends and benchmarking in Supply Chain & e-commerce in Supply Chain planning
Susainable logistics and operation management simulator
Global supply chain planning & triple axis SCM
Global planning in in Supply Chain
Management and technologies in Supply Chain
Basic concepts, planning and design in Supply Chain
Management development and staff management
Execution in SCM: priority functions with suppliers
Challenges in purchasing and Harvard negotiation techniques
Logistics, warehousing, orders management and CRM
Transportation, distribution and shipping management
Final Master’s Thesis
Final Master’s Thesis
Créditos ECTS: 60 ECTS
Dedicación: Full Time